What all is included on passion island?

poobears

Dh and I have been to passion island before but it was 5+ yrs ago and we didn't take the kids. So we just hung out on the beach and chilled. I am going with 3 teen/early 20 yr olds this time and we are trying to decide what to do in Coz.

When you look at the excursions on Carnival it shows kayaks, water cycles etc. Are those included in your price or do you have to pay extra to rent those? I know the water trampolines and the toys out in the water are free to use but what about the cool big kid toys. Are we going to have to rent them? If so anyone know how much they cost? Trying to decide if we want to do passion island or paddle boarding at Mr. Sanchos.

Thanks

Dh and I have been to passion island before but it was 5+ yrs ago and we didn't take the kids. So we just hung out on the beach and chilled. I am going with 3 teen/early 20 yr olds this time and we are trying to decide what to do in Coz.

When you look at the excursions on Carnival it shows kayaks, water cycles etc. Are those included in your price or do you have to pay extra to rent those? I know the water trampolines and the toys out in the water are free to use but what about the cool big kid toys. Are we going to have to rent them? If so anyone know how much they cost? Trying to decide if we want to do passion island or paddle boarding at Mr. Sanchos.

Thanks

Oops wrong post! Sorry!

Edited by c-leg5

Thanks

It has been many many years since we were here. I prefer Mr. Sanchos anyways though. Their all inclusive food and drink is all inclusive (except Lobster). You can rent jet skis bannana boat etc. Sorry i dont remember the prices though