Carnival Legend 6182

sharkaymon

I would like to see pix of this cabin please. Not similar cabins, not 6182 on other ships in the same class. This is a handicap accessible cabin. What are the thoughts of those who have sailed in this cabin?

I would like to see pix of this cabin please. Not similar cabins, not 6182 on other ships in the same class. This is a handicap accessible cabin. What are the thoughts of those who have sailed in this cabin?

6182 on any same class ship will be exactly the same on your ship. carnival does not deviate away from the mold. it will be a hc cabin on all the ships in its class

Your balcony sits back in the indentation. you will not be able to see towards the back. The person next to you can see into your balcony

6182 on any same class ship will be exactly the same on your ship. carnival does not deviate away from the mold. it will be a hc cabin on all the ships in its class

Your balcony sits back in the indentation. you will not be able to see towards the back. The person next to you can see into your balcony

Thank you

serene is correct. 6182 on another ship in the same class will looks just like 6182 on the Legend, so if you have found those, then you know what your room will look like. If you haven't, I have found some pics of 6182 on the Miracle (sister ship) at cruiselinerooms dot com. Someone provided plenty of pics there. That's how your room will look.

I am curious about 6182 is NOT a Accessible cabin. And that changes my answer about.

6281 is. There is a 1/2" sill at the balcony door

there is no sofa in the cabin to make room for a wheel chair

6182 is a brand balcony suite. 6281 is HC. Go to cruisedeckplans.com and on the left side go down to balcony category and there is a handicapped note you click on and they have a mock up of the cabin but not the bathroom.

I've stayed in ones with the bowling alley balcony. Nice cabin, lots of space. One of them had a weird shower I, the steward, had of housekeeping, hotel director couldn't figure out how to turn on. Someone finally figured it out playing around with it.

Edited by crusinpsychRN