Carnival Conquest July 2-7 short review

Jrr2016

We had a great time. Ship is kept very clean and all the staff was super friendly and helpful. Embarking and disembarking wasn't too bad. I read some people saying it takes a really long time but it was not too bad at all!! Shows and food were good. Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk were gorgeous! We were in a balcony cabin, 1060, absolutely PERFECT location!!

Any questions-just ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had a great time. Ship is kept very clean and all the staff was super friendly and helpful. Embarking and disembarking wasn't too bad. I read some people saying it takes a really long time but it was not too bad at all!! Shows and food were good. Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk were gorgeous! We were in a balcony cabin, 1060, absolutely PERFECT location!!

Any questions-just ask!

Thanks for your thoughts.

What time did you arrive at the ship?

Did you have FTTF?

We did not have FTTF. The email we received said to arrive between 1:30-3:00 but we arrived at 12:30 with NO issues. We were in the security line for about 1/2 hour and the check in line about a 1/2 hour but the lines kept moving that it seemed to be quicker than that. I was prepared for it to be much worse considering all the info. I've been reading about port Everglades!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Glad you enjoyed the cruise.

What were the highlights for you?

Keith

Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay were very enjoyable. I did enjoy all the shows on the ship (Epic Rock was my favorite). The CD "Big Sexy" Josh was very entertaining.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I forgot to add we had YTD and only had to wait one night and always got a private table. Also breakfast buffet lines were crazy-we tried once and then walked to the Monet dining room. We ate breakfast there every morning-had wonderful service. It's like a secret! So much better than waiting for the buffet lines!!

What did you do in the ports?

In Nassau we just did our own thing-walked around- went to the Pirate museum, the straw market and senor frogs. We weren't off the ship too long.

Half Moon Cay just relaxed on the beach and swimming

Grand Turk just relaxed by the pool at Margaritaville. We did rent an umbrella for $10.

We didn't spend any money on excursions this trip.