On-line Check In/Set Sail Pass question

We have sailed a dozen times and done the on-line check in every time. I always set up the expense account with one credit card for both of us and have printed one set sail pass without problem. Yesterday when I did this, it created 2 set sail passes. One with both our names for me to sign for the Onboard Expense Account. And one for hubby to sign for the cruise contract for both of us and for him to sign to set up his Onboard Expense Account as a cash account. I tried to go back in and change his, but when I do, it says that he and I are both set for my credit card and nothing is modifiable.

Has anyone ever had this happen before? If so, what did you do? What happened when you got to check in at the pier or once you were on the ship? I really don't want to call RCI as we all know you get a different answer from each person you speak to and I always worry they are going to mess up the reservation in some way.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

Don't worry about it...you can fix it upon check-in. This is simply "busy-work" they give you to do, to keep you excited about your upcoming trip. All financial arrangements are done at check in!

Yes, the credit card busywork is just that. When at pier side you can finalize the account or take it off and use a cash account[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have opposite problem as we each use our own credit card for cruise check in. At times I have not been able to print info for DH. As has been posted, not a problem as they take care of our accounts at check in.