HNL --> Aulani --> POA Car/Limo Service Options

Buddy Bear

We will be flying into HNL, staying at Aulani for 5 days and then going on the POA. I am looking for a Car/Limo service to take us from the airport to Aulani, 5 days later from Aulani to the port, and then after the cruise back to HNL.

Could someone recommend a reliable (leaning towards Limo) service to get my family of 4 around Oahu.

Thanks,

Jeff

If no one replies, send an email to the Concierge at the Aulani and ask for their assistance. I'm sure they make car service reservations all the time and have a list of "preferred providers." The Aulani is out on the opposite direction from where everyone else will be going, so the chances for a return fare are not very good. You may have to pay a premium because of this.

If no one replies, send an email to the Concierge at the Aulani and ask for their assistance. I'm sure they make car service reservations all the time and have a list of "preferred providers." The Aulani is out on the opposite direction from where everyone else will be going, so the chances for a return fare are not very good. You may have to pay a premium because of this.

Never thought about Concierge. Good idea. Thanks.

Ko Olina (where Aulani is) has a transportation service. I see the limos with the Ko Olina name on them allllll the time on the highway here. Unfortunately their website is being redone and has like no info on it, but you can call them at (808) 853-4325. The definitely do airport shuttles and I'd be shocked if they couldn't arrange transportation to the pier the day of your departure. You may been to book separately for the transfer from the pier to the airport at the end, but they may be able to set that up for you too.

BTW good choice staying out west side- Ko Olina gets amazing sunsets! There's also a great circle island tour that I have been on that leaves right from Aulani if you want to see the rest of the island :)

~Katy

Ko Olina (where Aulani is) has a transportation service. I see the limos with the Ko Olina name on them allllll the time on the highway here. Unfortunately their website is being redone and has like no info on it, but you can call them at (808) 853-4325. The definitely do airport shuttles and I'd be shocked if they couldn't arrange transportation to the pier the day of your departure. You may been to book separately for the transfer from the pier to the airport at the end, but they may be able to set that up for you too.

BTW good choice staying out west side- Ko Olina gets amazing sunsets! There's also a great circle island tour that I have been on that leaves right from Aulani if you want to see the rest of the island :)

~Katy

Thanks We are Disney Vacation Club members, Aulani is something we have wanted to visit for the last couple of years. Looks like 2017 is finally going to be the year.

Per Slidergirl's suggestion, I called Aulani Concierge, they were very helpful. A nice woman said they use and recommend Platinum Limousine. I called PL, they gave me a rate of $359 which included gratuity for a 10 person stretch limo to go from HNL to Aulani and then from Aulani to the cruise port.

I was surprised, I thought the rate was very reasonable. I just booked the same stretch to take us from Port Canaveral to WDW for $195 w/o gratuity.

Thank you both,

Jeff

Remember - concierges are there to help make your vacation what you want it to be! Most people forget about the services they can provide, even at mid-range hotels. I've used concierges to make transportation arrangements, book restaurants internationally where I either don't know the language or they must be booked via phone, set up some pre-arrivals goodies for my room, etc.

Remember - concierges are there to help make your vacation what you want it to be! Most people forget about the services they can provide, even at mid-range hotels. I've used concierges to make transportation arrangements, book restaurants internationally where I either don't know the language or they must be booked via phone, set up some pre-arrivals goodies for my room, etc.

I am used to staying at a resorts/hotels with a concierge level room and a concierge team for those rooms. It just dawned on me that Aulani doesn't have a concierge level room and that the concierge team is for anyone staying at Aulani.

Aloha,

Platinum is a very popular company here in Hawaii and very reliable (can't speak to the stretch limo price in particular though). Have a great time in Hawaii!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app