Do you have this email address?

Lvteks

After three calls to Princess with "be with you in only 2 hours wait," I finally found how to send a post to place current booking with Princess. Also the precise information to properly identify me, my booking and agency/agent I want to transfer from ( ok...from which/whom I wish to transfer ) : )

Unfortunately all my posts, each with minor changes, are "undeliverable".. while my internet stopped working. 2+ days. I know I can try to call the revenuesupportdept@princesscruises.com phone line if I can find it, but that's Monday. I want to get this done finally as in at last

Any information or such would be great.

Blessings

After three calls to Princess with "be with you in only 2 hours wait," I finally found how to send a post to place current booking with Princess. Also the precise information to properly identify me, my booking and agency/agent I want to transfer from ( ok...from which/whom I wish to transfer ) : )

Unfortunately all my posts, each with minor changes, are "undeliverable".. while my internet stopped working. 2+ days. I know I can try to call the revenuesupportdept@princesscruises.com phone line if I can find it, but that's Monday. I want to get this done finally as in at last

Blessings

Try customerrelations@ princess cruises . com

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Blessings

I recently had to transfer a Princess booking to my TA and faxed a letter requesting the change with my TA's phone # and my booking # to this fax #:

Princess Cruises OneSource Department

1-661-291-8680

I've previously called Revenue Support to confirm that my request for Shareholder credit had been received:

1-800-872-6779 (ext 30317)

Edited by Astro Flyer