NO EZ Air seats???

nanabananna

We've been lucky so far, have used EZ Air the last two Princess cruises without problems. Also used it for an upcoming New England/Canada cruise in Oct. (American Airlines). We made reservations in May and were able to choose seats (all before final payment made). Just reserved an Alaska tour/cruise for end of May 2017 and as mentioned above, unable to even look at flights, as the trip starts 5/27 and doesn't end until 6/10. Oh well, maybe in August we can check them out.

Are you doing the Northbound tour? Our land begins, May 23, 4 days and cruise ends June 3 Southbound on Princess Star.

I hope you have better luck than we did. Went to our TA office yesterday. Still was not showing anything available on EZ air going from DFW to FAI or anything available returning from Vancouver. Our TA called Princess to see if available, other than spending over $1000.00 per person, NOTHING going or returning home, while the American Airlines site showed available still at a lesser price than EZair . Had to makes changes from Vancouver...the only flight we could get returning the day the ship docked was sold out.

So, next thing we did was book a flight to Seattle and then, get home. Still a paid a lessor price than EZ Air at $1000.oo

Whew....

We, however, will were able to purchase DFW to FAI. thru American Airlines on their site and then the SEA to DFW again American Airlines site. A lot of trouble to go through if only, EZ Air had more seats available to purchase.

Edited by nanabananna

Are you doing the Northbound tour? Our land begins, May 23, 4 days and cruise ends June 3 Southbound on Princess Star.

I hope you have better luck than we did. Went to our TA office yesterday. Still was not showing anything available on EZ air going from DFW to FAI or anything available returning from Vancouver. Our TA called Princess to see if available, other than spending over $1000.00 per person, NOTHING going or returning home, while the American Airlines site showed available still at a lesser price than EZair . Had to makes changes from Vancouver...the only flight we could get returning the day the ship docked was sold out.

So, next thing we did was book a flight to Seattle and then, get home. Still a paid a lessor price than EZ Air at $1000.oo

Whew....

We, however, will were able to purchase DFW to FAI. thru American Airlines on their site and then the SEA to DFW again American Airlines site. A lot of trouble to go through if only, EZ Air had more seats available to purchase.

Right now I'm looking at flights available on May 22, stops twice, on American Airlines, then, one stop on flight home AA, on June 3rd for $825.

Only four seats left, but that changes almost by the hour.

Flying on May 22 (2 stops) and coming home June 4 (1 stop), I see a fare for $732. Four seats left. This seems to change daily. Seats as well as fares. Seat assignments are never guaranteed with any flight, cruise or not.

May I suggest you keep checking and let your TA know if you found something? If your TA can't make any headway with Princess, maybe you can change flights on your own and then notify him/her???

Peg

I think you will get different airfares every hour. One thing you can do is clear out your cookies on the browser. The airline websites store your search date and they know you are looking to book a trip to Alaska. By clearing out the cookies; its like starting a new search