Question about the one sea day on the Fascination

lolavix

We are cruising our first Carnival cruise on the Fascination in August. I've been reading here since we booked the cruise in January, and I have a question about the "sea day" activities. On other itineraries, people will mention that "such and such" occurred on the first sea day or the second sea day or the last sea day. The itinerary we are sailing is the Southern Caribbean and there is only one sea day, and it's fairly early on in the itinerary. While I cannot wait to hit all (5! :D) ports, I do wish there were more than one sea day.

For those that have sailed this itinerary this year, do they eliminate any of the sea day activities that are normally more spread out on other itineraries? For instance, I know that there is normally a sea day brunch, and I also know that there is a Dr. Seuss brunch. I'm thinking that if they are both done on the one sea day, we'll only pick one since we probably don't want to have brunch twice. Or do they not bother with one of them?

Thanks.

We do other itins with only one sea day. The Suess breakfast will be in the aft MDR.

Could have the Suess breakfast, usually scheduled around 9, then go to brunch a few hours later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We do other itins with only one sea day. The Suess breakfast will be in the aft MDR.

Could have the Suess breakfast, usually scheduled around 9, then go to brunch a few hours later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know that is an option, but I'm not sure we'll want to have a big meal twice so close together (especially if elegant night is the same night). Can anyone confirm that this is what they are doing this year on the Fascination? Do they not spread some of the typical sea day activities to port days?

I know that is an option, but I'm not sure we'll want to have a big meal twice so close together (especially if elegant night is the same night). Can anyone confirm that this is what they are doing this year on the Fascination? Do they not spread some of the typical sea day activities to port days?

I really don't know what the typical sea day activities are but we cruised just last month on Fascination (15-22June) ... all they long they keep the passengers so busy ... for me I didn't want the fun to end ... so that's why in my review I said "should have had 2 sea days not just one!"...

Although, not too much of a detail of the sea-day is included, the link below is for some pics, videos,information about the destinations etc ... you may find it helpful :)

Have fun during your cruise :) ps - yeah, the destinations :)