Coral viewing areas

Alaska05

I posted this on the Alaska board, but thought I might get more answers on the Princess board. Sorry for duplicate posting.

I've tried doing a search and can't seem to find the answer to where the "secret" viewing areas are at the front on Coral.

I know where they are aft since they show up on the deck plans with a door leading outside.

Am considering a Panama Canal cruise and want to know where I can get a more complete view upfront that I won't get on my balcony cabin.

Thanks.

There are forward viewing areas on Dolphin deck and a couple decks above that. Be aware though that those decks will likely be crowded, so I would recommend going aft on Emerald through Baja decks. Caribe has one of the deeper aft viewing areas and even has a few loungers if you want to relax.

Grab a cup of coffee, while it is still dark and approaching the Canal. Get a place at the rail on the Dolphin deck and watch the sun rise, the Bridge of the Americas (if you are coming from LA) and the entrance to the Canal...it is supreme!

Am considering a Panama Canal cruise and want to know where I can get a more complete view upfront that I won't get on my balcony cabin.

Thanks.

At the forward end of the hallways on both the Carib and Baja decks there are doors that lead out to the front viewing areas. We were on the Baja level area this last April where the naturalist was doing his narration which was broadcast around the ship.