Anthem balcony choice opinions?

Ok my TA just got back to me saying there are lots of options, same cabin category and no change in fare. Now to all you veteran Anthem cruisers, where would you look to go cabin wise? Deck 12 midship? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

It would depend on what you wanted to be closer to. Deck 12 if you plan on spending a lot of time topside or deck 7 if you wanted to be closer to the promenade. Midship (near elevators) is always a good choice.

It would depend on what you wanted to be closer to. Deck 12 if you plan on spending a lot of time topside or deck 7 if you wanted to be closer to the promenade. Midship (near elevators) is always a good choice.

Yeah I think that is the right answer. Midship in general is the better choice usually.

Ok my TA just got back to me saying there are lots of options, same cabin category and no change in fare. Now to all you veteran Anthem cruisers, where would you look to go cabin wise? Deck 12 midship? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

I like the cabins forward of the front elevators, but it will depend on what you are comfortable with and what you want to be near.

Edited by Arzeena

I like the cabins forward of the front elevators, but it will depend on what you are comfortable with and what you want to be near.

I'm not particularly fussy about where I want to be near. I just don't want a room that's gonna be noisy till 2 AM that is under a teen club or another night club.

Hi

We stayed deck 12 midship when we were on her in April, so no noise from the Pool deck, but, we noticed a lot of noise from the smoking shelter which is on deck 5 (I think), as it has a glass roof it seemed to increase the volume, and there were a few loud smokers in there and all times of the day and night, not sure if anyone else has noticed this.

Any thoughts on cabin #11654 on Anthem? I booked a balcony guarantee & this looks like a great location. I love to be near the elevators because I'm lazy.. :)

I am thinking of staying in that area as well, perhaps either deck 11 or 10. It looks like a good cabin and location. I've never stayed in one of the cabins with an angled balcony. Thoughts?