Bahamas Diving

alsanto

Just back from the Bahamas on the Fantasy. Had a great time. Dove with Stuarts Cove. We had a group of 6 divers and are own baot & staff they were great. We had are own Shark Feed, now that was fun. Check out the pictures.:D

http://community.webshots.com/album/483433578Cwzfut (<----Divivg)

http://community.webshots.com/album/483450701aGDigr

Alsanto-

Thanks for the great pix & posting.

We are going on the Sovereign in December...was Stuart's Cove the shorex or did you book them on your own?

We decided to go ahead and book the ship's morning dive this time because we have a very new diver with us on this trip.

Thanks for the info!

Wendy

Alsanto,

I noticed in your pictures you were wearing a wet-suit? How is the water temp there? Would you recommend a wet-suit? Did you rent that?

I will be leaving on the Navigator 11/19 and be in Nassau on the 25th.

Thanks.

Darn... we miss you by a couple of weeks again. Maybe one of these trips...

Let me know what you find out. The last time I researched, the ship was using Nassau Dive Center, which is now supposedly closed.

Anybody know who RCCL is booking with, please post.

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

W&K: I just exchanged emails with Stuart's Cove, and they informed me that they are the company that RCCL uses for scuba diving. They ALSO informed me that I CANNOT book directly with them; their contract with RCCL requires that I book the "excursion" through RCCL, i.e., pay a LOT MORE. ggggrrrrrrrrr :( :mad:

Carol

Stupid me - should have read more carefully. The prices that Stuart's Cove (now) has posted on their website are the same prices that RCCL is charging. Now, my memory is really bad, but I SEEM to recall that they were lower before................

Whichever it is, it is all booked, and my daughter is ecstatic to be diving four out of seven days on our cruise later this month.

Archived