Wine at the Pan-Am pier

Schplinky

I know there is a liquor store but we're looking for a place to buy wine. Does the liquor store sell that? We're not picky but we don't want wines we've never heard of. We drink Lindemans, Yellow Tail or other inexpensive Australian or Californian wines.

Well Schplinky:

I am not sure what there is in the area but most US liquor stores carry everything. We have been able to get alot of Australian wines at most US liquor stores. If not good California wines for sure.nee live enar Niagara and belong to Hillebrand winery club. They send us by mail once a month different wines. We love Australian, and as I write I am sipping an Black Label Shiraz by McGuigan winery, from Australia. Excellent. What date are you sailing.

pork113

We sail Jan 7 but we didn't want to have to lug heavy bottles to San Juan. We are three couples and we figure if each couple bought a 1.5 litre bottle, we could reduce the corkage fees. The wine people will re-cork the wine for future nights so it's not as though we would be stuck drinking one thing.

• 2 weeks later...
I know there is a liquor store but we're looking for a place to buy wine. Does the liquor store sell that? We're not picky but we don't want wines we've never heard of. We drink Lindemans, Yellow Tail or other inexpensive Australian or Californian wines.

Yes they do sell lots of different wines, when we were there in April, they had special deals on a few brands, i.e, buy one, get one free, buy two, get third free. Had no problem taking wine and alcohol onto the Constellation. ENJOY................

Archived