Majesty today?

hsc

I was booked on the Majesty this week, but we ended up changing our cruise to this past Septmeber.. Sure glad I did. looks to be a lousy few days there, if they even went there.. More than likely they are floating around, out at sea, waiting for the storm to pass. The beverage of the day, must be Bonnine !!! what a bummer for them !!!!!!! :eek:

Hope the seas were not too bad, my daughter, son-in-law and three granddaughters are on the ship. first time cruisers. Hope they are all doing ok. My daughter sent me an e-mail but there was no message. I hope she calls or tries to send me another e-mail.

My daughter called me last night and said so far it has been one rough trip. Said they could have gone in Hamilton for one night or stayed on the seas until this am, could not go into St. George yesterday. Will be leaving Hamilton at 8 am to go to St.George. Unfortunately she said most people were sick including herself and my three grandchildren, son-in-law was doing fine. Hope the rest of their trip is better. This is their first cruise, ? if they will want to cruise again.

My daughter called me last night and said so far it has been one rough trip. Said they could have gone in Hamilton for one night or stayed on the seas until this am, could not go into St. George yesterday. Will be leaving Hamilton at 8 am to go to St.George. Unfortunately she said most people were sick including herself and my three grandchildren, son-in-law was doing fine. Hope the rest of their trip is better. This is their first cruise, ? if they will want to cruise again.

I hope the rest of their trip is better. Looks like they're on the way to St George right now. Too bad this is a first cruise experience. I'm sure it will all be worth it just by being in Bermuda.

Timing is everything, we have cruised 3 times in August and have had smooth sailing. We have really lucked out. Looking into back to back cruises next August. Would love to go in October when its so inexpensive, but dont want to take a chance on the weather.

Archived