New to royal carribean-questions

Hi--my DH are planning our 30th anniversary cruise for next year. We had cruised many times before-on Norwegian and Carnival. Loved Norwegian but we decided to try something new.

We have been out of the cruising loop for awhile--had gotten a camper and have camped for the past few years.

Anthem of the Seas looks like an awesome ship. Can anyone please give me some insight about Royal and any perks or packages that are available. Even if there I little unknown secrets about this ship please let me know!!

Can wait to hear all about this cruise line. Thanking all in advance.

Welcome to the world of RC! I would suggest searching this group for specific things that you are interested in. You'll find lots of information and discussion of packages and such. Nothing is really secret here. Your travel agent should also be a good source for helping you find packages and deals.

At the top of this page there is a box that allows you to see posts about specific ships. Click on Anthem of the Seas and all the posts about the Anthem are there.

+1, after you read lots of those and have specific questions, then come back here and ask.

Hi--my DH are planning our 30th anniversary cruise for next year. We had cruised many times before-on Norwegian and Carnival. Loved Norwegian but we decided to try something new.

We have been out of the cruising loop for awhile--had gotten a camper and have camped for the past few years.

Anthem of the Seas looks like an awesome ship. Can anyone please give me some insight about Royal and any perks or packages that are available. Even if there I little unknown secrets about this ship please let me know!!

Can wait to hear all about this cruise line. Thanking all in advance.

Here's something good to read which is all about Anthem, enjoy!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2367837