Luminae Restaurant on the Solstice

jrkfrk

I have looked at many deck plans and cannot find the location of the Luminae Restaurant. Last time we were on her, the restaurant did not exist, but I am sure they captured space somewhere and tucked it in!

Any thought as to if it is a positive part of upgrading to a suite on a long (16 night) cruise?

Thanks, frk (and jrk)

I have looked at many deck plans and cannot find the location of the Luminae Restaurant. Last time we were on her, the restaurant did not exist, but I am sure they captured space somewhere and tucked it in!

Any thought as to if it is a positive part of upgrading to a suite on a long (16 night) cruise?

Thanks, frk (and jrk)

I would not hesitate to upgrade as on a long cruise, the dining experience becomes really important and Luminae's ambiance, food, and service is exceptional. You have own wine steward and the service is impecable PLUS on sea days they are open for lunch as well. Go for it!

Trish

Edited by twopats

I would not hesitate to upgrade as on a long cruise, the dining experience becomes really important and Luminae's ambiance, food, and service is exceptional. You have own wine steward and the service is impecable PLUS on sea days they are open for lunch as well. Go for it!

Trish

I completely agree with your comments. Just got off the Constellation two days ago and cannot speak highly enough of the Luminae experience. Getting to know the staff and our fellow travelers was a real treat. The service and the food were outstanding.