TP Owners Suite Balcony ???

Lyndihop

We booked this suite for an upcoming cruise. I was on this ship when it was owned by Ren. But didn't have the Owners cabin, that being said, what kind of visability to you have??? We booked 7119.

lyndihop...

are you in the front or the back of the ship? we were in owners suite 6002. it was nice to see where we were sailing but the only downfall is that we were right over the anchor - not the best noise to wake up to every morning (a little shaking as well) but after a few days we got used to it.

enjoy!

alison

as far as i can remember, besides the room itself, we only had a few little perks that were above and beyond a regular room.

perks:

1. we had robes and slippers to use

2. we had a complimentary one-time stock of the mini-bar

3. we had about 15 cd's in a case to pick from for the cd player in the room.

that is about all i can think of...

the room itself was great though - i think that you will have a bigger balcony than we had since you are in the back - the balcony was great...a few pieces of teak furniture (tables, chairs, lounges). there are 1 and 1/2 marble bathrooms - the master bath has a jacuzzi. you will have a ton of closet space and 2 tv's.

the room was great - i was spoiled and now i have to go back to a regular balcony!

alison

What I kind of wanted to know was, if you could see very well while sailing when sitting. I've heard that the railing is solid. Which is not the case with the other balcony rooms on the sides of the ship.

It is a very large balcony but it is solid steel so you really dont get much of a view unless you are standing. Same thing from the room. SOrt of blocks out the light and the Vista.

The rooms are very largein this cabin (I had it). It is nice to have an extra half bath.

Jacqueline

Constellation 3/20/04

HAL Westerdam 7/30/04

Tahitian Princess August 2003

Grand Princess Western Caribbean 2003

Brilliance of the Seas Baltic 2002

Ocean Princess- Alaska 2001

Celebrity Zenith- Bermuda 2001

Grand Princess Med 2000

Archived