Does UBP include drinks at GSC?

mia10010

In December, we were able to get two at a time on UBP... I think it was because the lines were so long!

Standing on line in that heat is no fun. Do they still have the waiters that come around? I remember waiters coming around taking drink orders but can't remember if it was GSC or carnivals private island.

Standing on line in that heat is no fun. Do they still have the waiters that come around? I remember waiters coming around taking drink orders but can't remember if it was GSC or carnivals private island.

Very few waiters. Lines move fast.

Will be a lot different after the refirb.

Very few waiters. Lines move fast.

Will be a lot different after the refirb.

Agree with both points. There were very few waiters. The lines moved fairly quickly, but were about 20+ people deep at all times and IMHO not fast enough to want to go back for one drink at a time!

We went to GSC in Dec 2016 and there were waiters every 30 min with trays of pre-made Miami Vice drinks, etc. They also took orders and we could get 2 drinks pp at a time at the bar. I guess we were lucky with the lines, etc. :)

And yes- UBP works on GSC! Have fun!

Will the bartenders let you get 2 drinks if you show them 2 room key cards? Or does each person need to go to the bar?

We could get 2 per person at a time but it was hard to carry 4! :) Once they ran our card they saw both my hubby and I had the UBP- we got a soda and a drink at times too...:)

We went to GSC in Dec 2016 and there were waiters every 30 min with trays of pre-made Miami Vice drinks, etc. They also took orders and we could get 2 drinks pp at a time at the bar. I guess we were lucky with the lines, etc. :)

And yes- UBP works on GSC! Have fun!

We've got a time traveler in our midst folks.... :cool:

Anyone know if harvest caye will work this way as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Since it's not open yet we don't have a definitive answer however the guesses seem to be that the UBP won't be honored there since they have actual restaurants and bars. It's more like an actual port stop than you would have at GSC, if that makes sense.