Escape Haven Pool

defeser

Curious myself as I just moved into a haven for my 8/20 trip. The hot tub used to be 24 hours but not the pool for some reason when I was in a suite back in 2009, not sure how it is today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That sucks, so the haven's closes earlier than the main pool deck. I had a feeling the woman in the upsell department was just telling me what I wanted to hear about it being 24 hours, this confirms it. Oh well!

I defiantly swam in the haven pool around 10 pm. Maybe if people are using it is stays open. So my guess is it closes around midnight. They don't want drunk people or unsupervised kids swimming late at night. I am a early riser and it was always open by 7 am maybe before.

The only time the pool was ever closed was Sunday night for the Captains reception,. They clear all the lounge chairs away for people to stand around and talk.

I defiantly swam in the haven pool around 10 pm. Maybe if people are using it is stays open. So my guess is it closes around midnight. They don't want drunk people or unsupervised kids swimming late at night. I am a early riser and it was always open by 7 am maybe before.

The only time the pool was ever closed was Sunday night for the Captains reception,. They clear all the lounge chairs away for people to stand around and talk.

Swam? Or floated? :cool:

PS - this was a shot at the size of the pool and not you...

Lol yea the haven pools are small, I remember in the Gem it had a jet you could turn on that sprayed a strong stream of water at you creating a current so you could effectively swim against it and remain in place. I liked the fact that it was fresh water and not salt water too. Anyone know if the Escape haven pool is fresh water or salt?