Review: Brilliance of the Seas 12 nt Mediterranean/Venice

Hi Vicki, have you any info on the drinks package prices they were selling on board? Wanted to see if it was cheaper to buy now or wait till boarding day as sometimes they have offers on.

Also , do you know if they were selling the 10 drink punch card?

Thanks,

Melissa

I never saw any of the 10 drink cards.

Drink prices were not discounted onboard and were sold up until 2 days left on the cruise.

We had a really good special on drink packages if we purchased them in advance and paid $55 (including gratuity) per day for the Ultimate Beverage package. Once onboard the price was $69 plus 18%.

~ Vicki ~

Thanks, Vicki. We are on the Brilliance transatlantic in October and I was hoping it might be Steve Davis. I've seen that he's been on the Brilliance some in the past. If anyone knows who the CD will be the crossing, let me know!

Pam

Hi Vicki -

Thanks for sharing! A great review - I especially enjoyed your summary of the ports. We embark on Brilliance in eight short days, on a very similar 12 night itinerary!

I'd love to see copies of your cruise compasses, and especially of the kids and teen club programs! Please post them there, or you can alternatively email them to me: sensfan11cc AT gmail DOT com.

Cheers!

One more question, Vicki - Kotor is also one of our ports later this month. The tour you took sounds very interesting. What tour company did you go with? Do you have a link to their website or email address?

Thanks,

Noel

One more question, Vicki - Kotor is also one of our ports later this month. The tour you took sounds very interesting. What tour company did you go with? Do you have a link to their website or email address?

Thanks,

Noel

Hi Noel

We used MTours.me in Kotor and enjoyed our experience. We had Sandra as our guide and she was very good. BUT, in hindsight I wish we had chosen a water based tour. The Bay or Kotor is very scenic and the drive from Kotor to Perast is 30 minutes of nothing special. We could have visited the same things via a small boat tour and friends of ours did that. They also had time for a swim.

July was extremely hot so being on the water would have been cooler and more scenic.

~ Vicki ~

Hi Vicki -

I'd love to see copies of your cruise compasses, and especially of the kids and teen club programs! Please post them there, or you can alternatively email them to me: sensfan11cc AT gmail DOT com.

Cheers!

Sure, give me a day or so though because I haven't scanned them yet.

~ Vicki ~