Hairdryers and power strips

Can anyone tell me if I can take a power strip along to recharge camera batteries, phones, etc? I know extension cords are not allowed, but was hoping a power strip was. Also, are the hairdryers they provide attached inside a drawer, but where you can still see a mirror to dry your hair? I just have to know whether to pack my own! Thank you!

The hairdryers are in a drawer in the desk area where there is a mirror.

Power stripts might be confiscated if they think it has a surge protector.

Edited by clarea

My power strip WITH a surge protector was confiscated on Oasis in June.:mad:

Didn't remember reading anything that they were not allowed, and they are allowed on Carnival, so I just stuck it my suitcase.

Well, low and behold, I got called down to the naughty room.:mad::mad:

Can anyone tell me if I can take a power strip along to recharge camera batteries, phones, etc? I know extension cords are not allowed, but was hoping a power strip was. Also, are the hairdryers they provide attached inside a drawer, but where you can still see a mirror to dry your hair? I just have to know whether to pack my own! Thank you!

I take a Belkin 3 plugin plug vs a power strip. Plug it into the one spot on the vanity and then instead of only having one plug, I have 3 plus there are 2 USB ports on the top of it. Works great.

Blowdryer - yes it is in the draw in the vanity and you plug it in. But I hate them, I throw it up in the closet and always take my own.