Magic - Any Spa services FREE (or no additional charge)

Sailing on the Magic in September. My mom has always enjoyed going for a steam or sauna. Are there any services, such as the steam, sauna, or even the showers in the Spa area that are included with the cruise?

I saw that a 7-day pass is available for $139 single / $219 couple for the Thermal Suite & Thallassotherapy Pool, or $40 for a day pass if its not sold out. We have 3 adults and not sure if we'll make use of the spa area, or be just as happy if we find a spot to sit over at Serenity.

The spa and the gym are next to each other. The spa side has a controlled access door that leads into the T-pool and various saunas along with one special shower.

The gym side is open to everyone and the locker rooms have a couple of large showers and a smaller sauna. I don't recall a steam room.

If you look on the deck plan for deck 12, it shows a sauna in both the men's and ladies locker room. I believe those are free.

Thank you for helping me figure this out!! I looked at deck plans and amenities, etc and did not think to look by the gym (did not realize the showers for the gym would be different than the showers for the spa). :o

The spa and the gym are next to each other. The spa side has a controlled access door that leads into the T-pool and various saunas along with one special shower.

The gym side is open to everyone and the locker rooms have a couple of large showers and a smaller sauna. I don't recall a steam room.

That makes sense. Thanks for your help, it clears up the fog that invaded my brain last night trying to figure it out ;)

Not quite. I have spent hours and hours...probably 50 or better, in the Spa on my two Magic cruises.

The fitness center is on the Deck 12 (called the Spa Deck). The Cloud 9 Spa is on Deck 14 (called the Sun Deck IIRC). There are locker rooms on deck 12 that include a sauna. Those are free. On deck 14, there are locker rooms that do not have any saunas but have large private showers (mens locker room at least). I do not know if this locker room is open to the public. Also in the Cloud 9 Spa you will find three unique steam/sauna rooms in addition to the room with the heated lounge chairs and a room with the big T-Pool. Those are definitely not free.

And FYI - Many of the deck plans for the Magic that you see online are not accurate. The Couples area on deck 14 is front and center on the deck, not off to the side (great place to fill up your Tervis with fruited water BTW). The private stairs are between the couples area the main spa counter/reception area - not as forward as the plans show. And most plans also do not show the rain shower that is in the spa area (not free).

in the Cloud 9 they are unisex, in the public area, there is a men's sauna and women's sauna. I have been on ships that have steam and sauna for free, both located in men's and women's locker rooms.