patio area of Windjammer on all ships?

Radiance has that layout between pool and WJ I believe

Yes, that also, but another one on both sides between the WJ and the open aft end. Though Rita's

Cantina takes up one side on Serenade, and I think Radiance also. Pax from the WJ

would still use those seats as an overflow for breakfast and lunch.

Edited by island lady

The open area on Radiance class is wonderful - at night it can be very romantic - if you are into that sort of thing. Our last cruise in February on Jewel this area was closed off the first night. The second night the same, so I asked one of the officers if there was a problem. She answered no - they just weren't staffed for it, but we were welcome to go back there if we liked. So we did. The doors will open manually and close automatically. We found a few other people back there. We did bus our own table afterwards. One night we did find they were cleaning, so we passed that night. But all the other nights we enjoyed the sea, night sky and pretty much solitude.

You can reach that area at anytime, even if the sliding doors from the WJ do not open,

by simply going up the stairs before you walk into the WJ, walking the next deck all the way

aft, then down the open stairs in the aft. ;)

Edited by island lady

Johnny Rockets has indoor and outdoor seating-on Oasis it is open for breakfast, also(NO CHARGE), but not on Freedom class ships- Wipeout cafe is covered outside seating.Also open for breakfast. We ate most of our breakfasts at the Park Cafe-also outside-my husband loved the breakfast sandwiches. Never had to eat in the Jammer for breakfast-YEAH!