Enchantment Ports - November 7th???

yogimax

Just got off the phone with my TA who said that this sailing will go to Costa Maya. I asked is he could confirm and he said that this weekend sailings would stop there. We said that RC probably would not confirm this until about a week out. Hope this works out. Now I just need tips on Costa Maya as I have never visitied this port.at..sh

Hi, I just found an article that states KW will begin accepting cruise ships on Tuesday, Nov 1, so it looks like our Nov 7 should be able to go to KW. If Belize doesn't get hit by Hurricane Beta, we should be able to stop there. So the only question is if we'll go to Costa Maya, or have another sea day.

Watching the weather channel and hoping for the best for Belize.

If it helps, I learned today from my TA after her call to RCCL that our 11/21 cruise Key West, Cozumel and Belize is now going to Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. She was told Cozumel will not be used until possibly late Dec.

At least they did not substitute all days at sea. Grand Cayman will be lots of fun. Our family is not too keen on Ochos Rios, and we can stay on the ship if we like. So all is good for us. Hope others in this thread feel the same.....at least you are not at work! Enjoy your trips

Kmbierworth, no, I haven't heard any more. I expect that we'll get a clearer picture after finding out the itinerary of Saturday's cruise, the one prior to ours. Even though that is the five-night cruise and ours is a four-night, we should get a pretty good idea of where we are going based on the substitutions on that cruise.

If I hear any more I'll be sure to post it. :)

Ella, if you get any word on the 11/3 sailing, please come back and post here. My family is also on the one leaving next Thursday and I'm sure there are others reading these boards.

A friend of my daughter's is coming with us (age 15) and her parents need to know so they can get me a notorized letter stating that my husband and I may take her to ??____________?? <RC, please help me fill in the blank!!!>

From RCCL's website:

Enchantment of the Seas - The Thursday, November 3, sailing of Enchantment of the Seas is unable to visit Cozumel Saturday, due to the port's closure. Instead, the ship will make a port call in Costa Maya, Mexico, that day.

We are sailing on Enchantment on November 7th. I emailed RCCL, asking what the ports might be, but have not received a reply. Does anyone have any info? When I hear, I will post the response.

o.k., I just received an email from RCCL. The response was that it will either be a stop at Costa Maya or an additional sea day and to call RCCL closer to the sailing date. I have to admit being totally clueless about Costa Maya. Either way, it will be o.k.. Just glad to be going!

Just talked to RC and they said, Costa Maya on Wednesday. Seems that Costa Maya is going to be crowded that day with at least 4 ships in port. I would feel better seeing it on the website. Waiting for that before I book and excursions.

Archived