Vista Deck 14/13

remharri

Hi all,

It's been a few years since I've cruised Carnival, hence, it's been a few years since I've been on the Carnival boards. Would anyone be able to help me out and tell me what is under deck 14? Looking at booked a Spa Cabin and just don't know what is underneath and don't want a ton of noise. I'm assuming it's the Spa itself, but not sure. Also, what about above....would there be noise?

I'm having a hard time figuring this one out, thanks!

I've not been on Vista but in looking at the deck plan, the forward deck 14 cabins are above the Spa - the cabins a little further aft are above some deck 12 cabins (there is no deck numbered 13). Above those Spa cabins on deck 14 is the Serenity area which potentially could be a little noisy with chair movement etc. You can go to cruisedeckplans.com and see some good diagrams of the decks.

Perhaps someone who has actually stayed in one of those Spa cabins on deck 14 has some feedback on this.

Edited by joepeka

I've not been on Vista but in looking at the deck plan, the forward deck 14 cabins are above the Spa - the cabins a little further aft are above some deck 12 cabins (there is no deck numbered 13). Above those Spa cabins on deck 14 is the Serenity area which potentially could be a little noisy with chair movement etc. You can go to cruisedeckplans.com and see some good diagrams of the decks.

Perhaps someone who has actually stayed in one of those Spa cabins on deck 14 has some feedback on this.

I think, and I could be wrong because I'm not looking at it anymore. The serenity is aft and the spa cabins were forward. I've stayed in a Spa cabin before on the Breeze and Splendor and can't remember what was between the two sets of cabins for the Spa.

Looking now at the deck plans- serenity is above and the spa is below.

You are right, thanks. Looking at cabin 14202 but sure about whats above....can't find much information on these cabins yet either.

Cabin 14202 is above the fitness center and the forward Serenity area is above 14202. Unless someone has actually stayed in one of those deck 14 forward cabins and can chime in here, there probably isn't much to be known about them as Vista is so new. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be staying in a spa balcony on deck 14 on the Vista for the Aug. 26 cruise. I can let you know more once I'm on board. I am getting the internet package, so I'll occasionally post during the cruise.

Edited by njsmom

As I view the pictures of the Serenity deck on several reviews and on cruise deck plans, it appears that the Serenity seating above 14202 is clamshell loungers thus little noise in lounger scooting unlike below the Lido deck loungers. And the Serenity is very serene at night.

You are above the treads in the Fitness Center. These might generate some noise up to you, especially in the early morning as people hop on these before 6AM and they are usually jammed by 7AM and again later in the afternoon. But the vibrations will affect folks in forward cabins on Deck 11 more.