Harmony Of the Seas Drinks Packages

What is the price of of the Premium Drinks Package when you buy it onboard?:)

RCCL currently offering 20% off the premium and ultimate drinks packages on-line, so you may want to check that out! Premium is $46 and Ultimate is $48 (only $2 difference). Prices are normally the same on-line or on-board, unless a discount is offered on-line, which I don't believe will be offered once on board.:rolleyes: Someone else may have more info though. Cheers!!:cool:

RCCL currently offering 20% off the premium and ultimate drinks packages on-line, so you may want to check that out! Premium is $46 and Ultimate is $48 (only $2 difference). Prices are normally the same on-line or on-board, unless a discount is offered on-line, which I don't believe will be offered once on board.:rolleyes: Someone else may have more info though. Cheers!!:cool:

I think the price depends on which sailing you are on because when I go on cruise planner it is $54 for ultimate and $48 for premium with the "20%" discount.

I don't know about Harmony, but on Oasis, it was 20% cheaper just buying it ahead of time. If you know you want it, it's going to be cheaper paying in advance than on board, or at worst, same price. Just get it ahead of time.

Yes but we have £50 each on board credit, which we can use off the drinks package if we buy onboard.:confused:

you are better off buying drink packages before you sail IF they are on sale 20% off....

Use your OBC towards gratuity, excursions, trinkets, photos, specialty restaurants

But to answer your original question, I believe it is $59. premium and $69. ultimate USD + 18%

I just took advantage of the 20% off the Premium package ($44 before gratuity) $311.52 (includes gratuity) for 6 days on Freedom sailing Feb. 2017. I do have an OBC so bought 1 package at 20% off and will purchase the 2nd package that I need once I get on board.