CB 10-29 Update

direfun2000

Just got a call from Princess (Wed. afternoon). YES, we will sail on Sat. 10-29!!! Yaaaaay!

BUT.....pre cruise hotel was cancelled and flights changed. We now will fly in the day of and go directly to the ship. Yippeee! Better than not going I tell ya!:D

Do you know if Princess is canceling all pre-cruise hotel stays? Here I am sitting by the phone waiting on calls from Princess and my TA. We are supposed to fly in on Friday on American Airlines,Omaha,Dallas and finally FLL arriving Fri afternoon to Marriot North, I hope. I seem to be getting more info here than from Princess or my TA. Any suggestions?

As soon as I wrote my previous reply on the board my TA called and said that Princess is cancelling pre-cruise stays at Marriot North. Am now flying in the same day,have to be at the airport at 4:00 AM. What fun! At least we will still be sailing on Saturday.

As soon as I wrote my previous reply on the board my TA called and said that Princess is cancelling pre-cruise stays at Marriot North. Am now flying in the same day,have to be at the airport at 4:00 AM. What fun! At least we will still be sailing on Saturday.

Us too. Marriott N. said they have no food, H2o etc. so we are staying Friday night at Holiday Inn @ Indianapolis airport. Guess I'll sit in their indoor hot tub and PRETEND that I am already in FLL:( But it is still better than not sailing at all!

We're still not sure what we are going to do...we are on a United flight on Sat. to FLL, but we can change it to MIA if that's where the cruise will leave from, or we can still fly into FLL & Princess will provide our transportation to MIA port for us. I don't want to change anything until we know for sure where the ship will be leaving from...it's only about 30 min drive from the FLL airport to MIA port. I'm glad that's the least of our worries. We are all going to need some stiff drinks when we board on Saturday. Happy travels!!

Archived