Scrapbooking Princess

meandmycruise

On one Caribbean cruise I bought a postage stamp on each island for my scrapbook. They are just beautiful! I also saved some of the store brochures - it is fun to look back at old prices for jewelry, perfume, and other small items. Have a great cruise!

One suggestion to collect for scrapping. I take very large zip lock bags and label them for each day of the cruise including the days before and after cruise if any. Then I collect matchbooks, menus where possible, tour books, maps, etc. any and all paper items and put them in the appropriate daily zip bag.

When I get home I have my pics developed and are in date order. Then I just take the pics, the paper items in the corresponding zip lock bag and I scrap my trips in date order. It is so much fun and like reliving the trip!

I started doing this with our first big trip which was a month in Europe back in 1984 before scrapping was even in everyone's mind. I love looking back at my books every now and then.

Enjoy your cruise and have find making your book!

Pooh

Wow! What great ideas as are the others. I've never scraped my cruises but I do have a Princess scrapbook/photo book one of my friends bought me on a cruise. I never used it but think I will for my cruise in December. How fun.

Make sure you stop by the Captain's Circle Desk and get a Passport Book. In your cabin there will be a stamp that may or may not have the ship's name, the Captains signature, and the voyage destination. They are easy to overlook,r to just not know what they are. You can collect them and save them in your passport book. DW says they are a poor excuse for the true scrapbooker, but I thought it was pretty clever

Make sure you stop by the Captain's Circle Desk and get a Passport Book. In your cabin there will be a stamp that may or may not have the ship's name, the Captains signature, and the voyage destination. They are easy to overlook,r to just not know what they are. You can collect them and save them in your passport book. DW says they are a poor excuse for the true scrapbooker, but I thought it was pretty clever

They keep the stamps out side of the Captain's Circle office most of the time on a desk near the FCD slot. I have seen them there all the time on the Royal Princess.

Tony