U.K. 2 4 1 internet package

the frames

Recently seen a 2 4 1 Internet package on celebrity website, rules are book by 31/08/16 cruise by 31/12/16 must have UK passport and book online, tried to do this as dates etc qualify but it just shows 1 Internet package not the free one. Has anyone booked this and how does it appear when you book

Thank you

Recently seen a 2 4 1 Internet package on celebrity website, rules are book by 31/08/16 cruise by 31/12/16 must have UK passport and book online, tried to do this as dates etc qualify but it just shows 1 Internet package not the free one. Has anyone booked this and how does it appear when you book

Thank you

All booked on the phone today , buy one get one free, email received and all in order

Hi, is this an offer if you book a cruise by those dates or book the Internet package? We have a cruise booked for Sep 16 and a 2 for 1 package would suit us but our planner just shows the full cost for 1 person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, is this an offer if you book a cruise by those dates or book the Internet package? We have a cruise booked for Sep 16 and a 2 for 1 package would suit us but our planner just shows the full cost for 1 person.

Hi

Yes it was the same when I tried to book on line but called today and all sorted for buy one get one free £186

Will try and send snap shot of web page , unfortunately can't paste

Call uk res team, they will sort it for you, it's a result for us, our son can have his own Internet package and dh and I can share 😀

Edited by the frames
Posted too soon

Hi

Yes it was the same when I tried to book on line but called today and all sorted for buy one get one free £186

Will try and send snap shot of web page , unfortunately can't paste

Call uk res team, they will sort it for you, it's a result for us, our son can have his own Internet package and dh and I can share [emoji3]

Thanks. Using your info and Bremancat I called and booked it. Last time we were on we kept having to take it in turns to use the Internet so now we will have our own package it will be a lot easier.