Explore 4

Moerin78

Can you only book Explore 4 packages thru The official Holland American site?

If not where will I find the best price that includes the Explore 4 package. We are planning an Alaska cruise, do you recommend the Delali package ot just a 7 day round trip.

Any TA can quote you with and without Explore 4. I just recently shopped for a cruise and sought several quotes from large online TAs since I pretty much do all the work myself. The price difference was staggering! I saved over 15% vs booking direct with HAL. BUT, in many cases I had to specifically ask for the Explore 4 quote as I couldn't see it online. Wherever you go, be specific - as for it with and without. Get many quotes. You may be surprised and the difference.

Can you only book Explore 4 packages thru The official Holland American site?

If not where will I find the best price that includes the Explore 4 package. We are planning an Alaska cruise, do you recommend the Delali package ot just a 7 day round trip.

You can get $xplore4 directly from Holland either by calling them or booking on line. Any Travel Agent can book $xplore4 as well. You can book any cruise with or without $xplore4. Some people on some cruises have reported little or no difference with the package and without. It was $500 pp on my seven day cruise. I declined.