Millennium South East Asia Christmas '16

darylsgirlfriend

Hi all,

I'm a newbie both to cruising and this forum :)

I am booked with extended family on Millennium S/E Asia Cruise over Christmas, and have a couple of questions - well probably a lot of questions, but a couple for now!!

Firstly, I would love any recommendations on shore excursions from those who have done the S/E Asia cruise - I haven't been to any of the ports before so am a bit lost on where to start, as the descriptions are a bit vague.

My second question is, what to expect re Christmas day on the ship? Is there are traditional Christmas lunch or dinner?

Thank you in advance :)

Welcome to CC, Darylsgirlfriend :). We have a roll call for your particular sailing, pop on over as we've already started to organise private tours http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2140652&page=14

In answer to your question regarding turkey, X do offer this as a choice on Christmas Day on the dinner menu. We found that New Year is celebrated much more onboard than Christmas Day, but head on over to the roll call and we can discuss further ;).