Victory Pool and Sushi Question!

Sthrncrusr

Two things, CC lists on their ship description that Victory has a sushi bar. Is this still the case or has it been replaced by the taste bar, etc?

Also, can someone please clarify the pool situation for me? How many pools total and which are adult only?!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The only sushi I saw was the chocolate sushi at the chocolate dessert table on Sea Day at lunch time.

There is a pool and slide on one side of the Lido deck for all and another pool for adults only. I think there is a pool area/hot tub in the Serenity area that is for adults only.

There are three pools. Main pool Lido mid-ship with 2 spas Aft pool Lido which used to be adults only but I don't think it is anymore, also with two spas. Plus a pool on Panorama deck at the foot the water slide. There are two spas on Serenity that are adult only but they are on the smoking side of the ship.

The sushi bar was replaced by the Taste Bar. The aft pool is adults-only (at least it was in March).

Huh, they must have changed that; at one time they were not adults-only.

The aft pool was also completely unlighted, which struck me as being pretty sloppy since kids were allowed in it at night. On the cruise before ours, a child had drowned in the main Lido pool on their last day...in broad daylight. :eek:

Edited by Pellaz

Huh, they must have changed that; at one time they were not adults-only.

The aft pool was also completely unlighted, which struck me as being pretty sloppy since kids were allowed in it at night. On the cruise before ours, a child had drowned in the main Lido pool on their last day...in broad daylight. :eek:

There was a sign saying adults only but I saw kids in the pool a couple of times. It would be hard to enforce since the pizza and ice cream are right next to it.