Yes I can understand the frustration

but it is still avalible, and if it is

not because it is sold out, then it

is not NCL's fault but the cruisers

fault for not booking soon enough.

There is limited space, and when it

sells out, it will no longer show

on the NCL site.

Please dont get me wrong. If the show is still being performed and the reason people cant book it is because they waited too long then I don't feel bad or have any sympathy. I went on the site at like 88 days out to book my reservations for anything I wanted to make sure we got to do.

My comment was more about things being taken away by NCL with very short notice. I understand the frustration even though NCL is within the rights of the agreement we've all signed.

Please dont get me wrong. If the show is still being performed and the reason people cant book it is because they waited too long then I don't feel bad or have any sympathy. I went on the site at like 88 days out to book my reservations for anything I wanted to make sure we got to do.

My comment was more about things being taken away by NCL with very short notice. I understand the frustration even though NCL is within the rights of the agreement we've all signed.

It stinks getting caught in the middle of change. They did it to us on the Escape, with Million Dollar Quartet. Hopefully they work it out soon.

It stinks getting caught in the middle of change. They did it to us on the Escape, with Million Dollar Quartet. Hopefully they work it out soon.

Yes it does, but life goes on, we are still on

vacation, still on a cruise and if this is the only

life crisis we will face for 6+days them o well.

Only worry about things you can controll, we

signed a contract when we booked, unless people

just signed without reading it first.

Go back and read it, and it pretty much says

that changes can and will happen.

Life goes on, there are other shows, but at this

time, the show in question is still be performed

as we speak, and it's still able to be booked, at least

for October !

Mostly I think it strange that some passengers can see the show still while other can't. I booked it for our cruise in October on the Breakaway, while others can't see it at all. When I log it still shows it to me with available dates and times to book. It seems those who already booked it can see it, while those who didn't don't see it at all. Just extremely strange if you ask me. That seems like a major software glitch.

More than just a few glitches lately on different fronts, IMO. I would say, just take a look at the bigger pictures this morning, perhaps unusual but nothing strange. Be happy that the ship is going to sail, room & board, and iced water is served.

I booked it at day 100. Then because of Cruise Critic, I went into my account and saw it was cancelled. The supervisor I spoke to ( she was the third person they transferred me to) read me the memo she had on her desk. It said sales were on hold. That is all the memo she had said besides telling passengers to try and book on board.

Nobody is saying anything more.

All other comments here are speculations based on past events with Norwegian.

I started this to give everyone the information I had been given. Time will tell.

I booked it at day 100. Then because of Cruise Critic, I went into my account and saw it was cancelled. The supervisor I spoke to ( she was the third person they transferred me to) read me the memo she had on her desk. It said sales were on hold. That is all the memo she had said besides telling passengers to try and book on board.

Nobody is saying anything more.

All other comments here are speculations based on past events with Norwegian.

I started this to give everyone the information I had been given. Time will tell.

Thank you for the info, I will just wait

and see what happens, if it's there great,

if not, well then we will make other plans.

No big deal either way, stuff happens, that's

life.

They did that to me on the Getaway with Legally Blonde and Replaced it during my cruise with Vocal Overdrive which was blah. I will be so mad if do that sort of thing again. Unless they are just moving the shows between each other which will get me mad. I have seen Illusionarium twice and have not seen Cirque shows yet and getting on the Epic this December.

We are on the Breakaway sailing on 9/4 thru 9/11. I also called and was told that Cirque was not available after 9/9, but when I asked if it could be booked earlier in the cruise, she said it was not available to book online, but we would have to check once we were on the cruise. So we will have to wait and see once we are on board.

oh my! :eek: My family and I are booked on this same sailing. I have been watching this issue closely since we are traveling with DS 7 and DD 6 and more info tends to come out as they get closer to the contract end:mad:. They are well aware that some people actually choose their product over other competitors based on entertainment value, so they keep it hush- hush and let us book with them. They know we will deal with the disappointment; but will not cancel. Just as they did with the nickelodeon theme! We loved it on the Gem with our little ones so we booked this cruise while still onboard only to find out we were one of the last to see Sponge Bob aboard:(. I booked our Cirque show for the first night 5p on 9/4 I have my confirmation, gonna bring it with me in case they try some funny stuff :cool:

Just got off the phone with NCL, I had to change some of my dinner reservations, and had no problem reserving the show for the second night of my cruise in September. Being I had the UDP it only cost 11.00 each. So stop worrying people its still there.:)

Just got off the phone with NCL, I had to change some of my dinner reservations, and had no problem reserving the show for the second night of my cruise in September. Being I had the UDP it only cost 11.00 each. So stop worrying people its still there.:)

Lol, all this worry for nothing, I said it

from the very beginning, nothing to worry

about. People hear one thing and just run with it.