Clamato

Can We Ask just for Clamato instead of Virgin cesar? Because my Sister don't want it with added spices.

We looooooooove Clamato, it's Our liquid drug lol!

Clamato seems to be a Canadian thing... Hence our affinity for a Ceasar while the rest of the world drinks bloody Mary's

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can We Ask just for Clamato instead of Virgin cesar? Because my Sister don't want it with added spices.

I love it tooooooo.

But I have not seen it on board. They use a premix for Bloody Mary's. Ceasar's are a Canadian thing which you know is a spicy BMary but made with Clamato!.

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Yes, you can get a glass of pure Clamato juice sans the spices. I've done it on both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. It's also tasty when added to an ice cold beer.

You may have to try a couple of bars to get Clamato juice because I don't believe all bars carry it.

Yes, you can get a glass of pure Clamato juice sans the spices. I've done it on both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. It's also tasty when added to an ice cold beer.

You may have to try a couple of bars to get Clamato juice because I don't believe all bars carry it.

Plenty on the Empress 3 weeks ago.

Good news......guess I've been going to the wrong bars:eek::)

May I suggest that when asking for Clamato, rather than ask the server, go directly to the bartender and ask him/her. If they don't have it in their bar, they can either try to get a supply in for you or direct you to a bar that he/she knows serves it. Greasing the bartender's palm will likely ensure you get either your Clamato or the answer that you are looking for. ;)