Does Cunard still offer paid tours of all 3 Queens?

Cruise Liner Fan

Just today I booked the October 11,2016 Eastbound & October 18,2016Westbound Transatlantic crossings of the QM2. Anyway does Cunard still offer the $120.00 tours of all 3 Queens? The last time I was aboard the QM2 in October of 2013 I was able to do the tour of the QM2 and all the passengers had to pay a $120.00 fee to be able to be on this tour of the ship. Regards,Jerry

They offer tours in Southampton, details are here

Yes, we offer a popular Ship Visit programme which runs from May to December during 2016.

Each visit is open to UK residents and costs £50 per person. Cunard are proud to support The Prince's Trust and a minimum donation of £5 from each booking will be donated to the charity to help change young lives in the UK.

A Cunard ship visit includes:

Complimentary car parking at the Southampton Cruise Terminal

Complimentary tea and coffee in the terminal after check-in

Guided tour of public areas of your chosen ship

Three course lunch inclusive of wine and coffee

Exclusive ship visitor offer to use when booking a Cunard cruise (terms and conditions apply)

I couldn't find reference to tours in New York for QM2 but there may be a similar page on the US site.

Edited by Host Hattie

They offer tours in Southampton, details are here

I couldn't find reference to tours in New York for QM2 but there may be a similar page on the US site.

Hattie, Thank you. You see I was referring to the tours of the ship the passengers pay $120 to go on while the ship is sailing during the voyage. Regards,Jerry

My mistake - the Behind the scenes tour of the ship ? I'm so sorry that makes much more sense as a question :o

Yes, they do. You will need to sign up either at the Tours Desk or Pursers Office.

This thread may help

Edited by Host Hattie

When does this tour usually run? Which day of voyage? Time of day? I read that it is four hours long. Does it run more than once? I have children and would have to coordinate child care. If it ran twice, my husband and I could switch off. We have a lot of OBC to spend. This would be a good place to put some of it.

That was a most helpful thread. I will check with the purser's desk first thing onboard. Failing that I will be at the tour desk early the first sea day and watch the programme. Just have to check that I can put the children in care for that long.