What are your favorites?

TheTruth79

we bring large Tervis with the sport top flip lids. some time we fill with water and ice others 2 adult beverages (we get UBP) so drinks stay cold much longer when outdoors.

I bring a man bag with shoulder strap. put room key, cash, phone(my camera), dailies, etc. I'd lose things otherwise.

I bring a Bluetooth speaker. I use it to jam out in shower, but mainly to drown out any potty noise from me or the Mrs.

I bring a poster for the outiside of cabin door and green frog tape. next trip is Come Monday motif.

dry fit ballcaps. cover the thinning dome on land or in water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I'm new to cruising, but for our trips to Disney, I soak a sponge in water and dish soap ahead of time and dry it out. Then I cut the sponge into smaller sections. Not messy like dish soap can be, and as soon as I wet it in the sink, it's a perfect pre-made soapy dish cloth.

I'm new to cruising, but for our trips to Disney, I soak a sponge in water and dish soap ahead of time and dry it out. Then I cut the sponge into smaller sections. Not messy like dish soap can be, and as soon as I wet it in the sink, it's a perfect pre-made soapy dish cloth.

That’s a good idea [emoji1303]