Drink Package - cup included?

andismom

Sorry - I haven't been on Carnival for awhile. RC gives you a nice plastic cup with both the alcohol package and the coke package. Does Carnival do this? Im going to buy the Cheers package and need to know if I need to bring my own insulated cup to keep my beer and diet cokes cold!

Thanks for the information! I also had the same question as we plan to get the kids the Bottomless Bubbles and Cheers for ourselves. Does anyone have picture of the tumblers you can purchase? Are there better ones to purchase in the gift shop? Pictures or prices?

Thanks for any information!

If you don't have any drink package but bring your own cup, like a Tervis or a Yeti, will they fill it if you order a soda or do they just bring you a 10oz glass? On the other side of that same question, if you DO have a bottomless bubbles or Cheers package and you bring your own cup will they fill it or again, bring you the 10 oz glass and you have to pour it in to your own cup?

If you don't have any drink package but bring your own cup, like a Tervis or a Yeti, will they fill it if you order a soda or do they just bring you a 10oz glass? On the other side of that same question, if you DO have a bottomless bubbles or Cheers package and you bring your own cup will they fill it or again, bring you the 10 oz glass and you have to pour it in to your own cup?

If you don't have BB they give you the full can of soda.

If you don't have BB they give you the full can of soda.

Hmmmm it almost feels like BB is not as good then. 12 oz can if you pay as you go or 10 oz glass it you have the package. So if you have the BB package will they fill a tumbler though or just give you a glass?

Hmmmm it almost feels like BB is not as good then. 12 oz can if you pay as you go or 10 oz glass it you have the package. So if you have the BB package will they fill a tumbler though or just give you a glass?

I have only had the ones in the pic that I got on the ship and they do fill them up. Don't know about the other kind. BB for me is a way better value as I drink Diet Coke exclusively besides the occasional frozen alcoholic concoction. I for sure come out way ahead. The 10oz vs 12 oz is no biggie. Just get another one in 5 min.

I'm curious about them filling up cups as well. We are doing the Cheers package, not soda b/c neither of us drink it.

I am planning to bring out 20oz yetis with us, will they fill those or should we plan to buy the tervis onboard. I am a tervis snob so I wouldn't mind having a few more but would rather use my yeti b/c I think they work better :)

They make your drink and give it to you in a glass, then you pour into your own cup. Sanitary reasons. If you see otherwise, I would report it. That's how noro can spread.

For BB they make you remove your lid and then rinse out your cup, scoop ice into it and then pour the soda in.