Spa pass

dorisdvu

On a 7 day cruise, if I purchase a daily pass on the first day and decide I want to purchase the pass for the full week, will the amount that I spent for the daily pass be applied toward the full week. I have never tried the T-pool, thermal suites or large spa whirlpool and would like to see if I like it before I purchase a week long pass. Can 1 guess purchase the week long pass and another guest purchase a daily pass and receive and discounted rate? Is the age policy enforced? I'll be traveling with a 17 year old.

This is what I was able to find on the Carnival Website.

For guests who do not purchase a spa stateroom or suite but would like to use the Thalassotherapy Pool, Thermal Suites and large spa whirlpool, we offer day and week long passes that can only be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa. Note: The Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista do not have a Thalassotherapy Pool; a large whirlpool is only on the Carnival Vista. Prices are subject to change.

Daily Pass: $40 per guest / $20 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

Passes for Cruise Duration:

5-day cruise: $119 per guest / $69 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $79 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

7-day cruise: $169 per guest / $99 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

8-day cruise: $189 per guest / $109 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise

Age Policy: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive body treatments or utilize spa facilities, as well as use of the Thermal Suites, Thalassotherapy Pool and large whirlpool.

• 1 month later...

If I purchase a daily pass on the first day and decide I want to purchase the pass for the full week, will the amount that I spent for the daily pass be applied toward the full week? I have never tried the T-pool, thermal suites or large spa whirlpool and would like to see if I like it before I purchase a week long pass.

I would like to know the answer to this, as well.

Buy a one day pass, then decide to purchase for the entire length of the cruise (in my case, 8 days), will the $40 daily amount I paid be credited toward the $189 weekly cost?

Does anyone know?

I'm a huge fan of the cloud 9 spa and will always book a spa cabin on the cloud 9 ships. The one thing you might consider is that there is a limited number of passes and you can find yourself in the "snooze you lose" category. Traveled with another couple that decided to try the spa out on the second day and found that it had already sold out and were unable to purchase any kind of pass.

They do enforce the age restrictions, too bad your daughter is only 17. You can purchase a week pass for nice discount, think it is right at $250 for a couple, any couple so long as they are 18.