Cruise Review- ISSUES on Navigator of the Seas Med Sailing 24th July 2016 14 Nights

I don't think kids are the root cause of the problem so I think a Norwegian cruise should be fine. It seems to be just the routes to the Mediterranean which attract the particular clientele that are closer to being the root cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't think kids are the root cause of the problem so I think a Norwegian cruise should be fine. It seems to be just the routes to the Mediterranean which attract the particular clientele that are closer to being the root cause.

Yes, it could be another reason aside from school breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Children are never the root cause of the problem, disrespecting selfish PARENT's are!!

We've just left Indy today after a 14 night cruise around the Med.

Certainly, some of the comments about childrens behaviour onboard rang true for me. There were 1291 children under 16 on his cruise out of a total of 4250.

Whilst I would prefer to cruise out of school holidays it is not an option at present. At muster drill the captain was very plain speaking about how parents were responsible for their childrens behaviour. Unfortunately we still had to put up with gangs of teenagers screaming,shouting and generally roaming the ship making nuisances of themselves. Every day a gang of teenage boys took over the adult pool and jacuzzis so that adults couldn't use these facilities. In my opinion the age limit should certainly be raised from 16 to at least 18 or 21. They were thrown out a few times for throwing water and food around.

We were also on Explorer last year and the behaviour onboard was worse then! I won't let it put me off cruising with RCI but some adults may find it too much to deal with. The drinks packages certainly add to the problem in my opinion. Parents in the bar all day letting their offspring do what they like with little regard for other guests. I have cruised with my son prevously(he's now 19 and doesn't want to holiday with the parents!)-I would be mortified if he behaved like some of the teens we witnessed.