Shore Excursions

Ethel5

It's too early for me to book shore excursions but there was a place where you could see what the possibilities were. Now they are just showing the Points of Interest in a port but not the various excursions that might be offered. Any ideas?:)

I'm having the same problem. Thought I'd try again tomorrow and maybe whatever they are doing to the website will be over by then.

Jackie

On the website....click on Ships and Experience. A box will open under the heading Experience. Scroll down to the port and shore excursions and click on that. once that opens you should be good to go!

With their website issues yesterday, on another thread it was discussed that the procedure to view potential tours before they were available to book was not working.

Maybe it still wasn't properly functioning when the OP attempted to view them earlier today but by following that procedure they're currently viewable for me.

On the website....click on Ships and Experience. A box will open under the heading Experience. Scroll down to the port and shore excursions and click on that. once that opens you should be good to go!

I just tried it. You got this one happy Happy. :D :D

Tony