Escape balconies

aawheat

I've heard the standard balconies on the escape are small even smaller than carnival which is the only balconies we've had . Can the doors be left open for fresh air on the balcony cabins . Are the cabins themselves any bigger on the escape with balcony cabins . Thanks for your input

Balconies are small. Bigger than sister ships Getaway and Breakaway.

You could leave your door open, but the air conditioning shuts off. And the Caribbean is usually hot and humid.

Physical size, mini suites are larger than balconies which are are larger than ocean views which are larger than inside rooms, in general.

One thing I like about NCL is that their balcony doors slide open which provides a bigger opening and leaves more space on the balcony when keeping the door open. Carnival uses traditional swing open doors that have to be propped open and are noisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Large Balcony, Aft-Facing Balcony, Mini-Suite with Large Balcony, and Aft-Facing Mini-Suite all have larger balconies than the standard balcony. Mini-suite balconies might be SLIGHTLY wider than a balcony cabin's balcony, but not by much. Where these all gain their extra real estate is they extend farther out from the ship than a standard balcony.

And, of course, there's The Haven :-)

Here are some videos.

Large Balcony (he shows the Mini-Suite w/ Large Balcony below):

Aft-balcony:

Mini-Suite w/ Large Balcony (a little long):

There are angled balconies and the M6 cat have larger balconies.

To add on to this, angled balconies are typically the same price as regular balconies.

OP, check out angled balconies if you want a little bigger balcony! The room will be the same size as rooms with standard balconies, however.

One thing I like about NCL is that their balcony doors slide open which provides a bigger opening and leaves more space on the balcony when keeping the door open. Carnival uses traditional swing open doors that have to be propped open and are noisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is good to know, thanks!