Carnival Inspiration - Hidden Secrets ??

mrav8tr

I'm taking my 2 young girls on Carnival Inspiration and wondered if anyone knows of secret places on the ship that not everyone knows about that would be fun to find and experience with my girls. Anything fun that we can explore. Really appreciate everyones input. Thanks.

I asked my daughter for any suggestions since our kids have been cruising since elementary school. She said the only suggestion she has is the Kid's Program. Make sure they spend time there. She was a shy kid when she was younger and said to tell you, your kids will make friends and will want to spend all their time in the Kid's Program (except our kid's always wanted to have dinner with us in the Main Dining Room so we never could get a romantic dinner in but I figured if they want to have dinner with us, I should count my blessings). We will be on the Inspiration in a couple of weeks because the kids (twins) turn 18 in November and want one last time to spend in the Kid's Program before they age out. So it's sort of a graduation present. But I have to tell you, they love the Kid's Program so much, it was really important to both of them to go on a cruise before they age out. So even though we can't think of any secret places, they will have a blast at Kid's Club.

P.S. On one cruise to Catalina I did a spa treatment at the Best Western with my daughter and she loved it. So just do something special with them and they will love it, no matter what it is! And do the MDR with them every night because they think it's special to dress up and go to a "fancy" restaurant. Our kids have dined with us every dinner on every cruise even though they made a lot of friends onboard and I doubt they'd be caught dead with us at a restaurant at home. They say they want to have dinner with us every night on our August cruise (I was almost hoping they'd say no so I could sign up for Chef's Table!)

How old are your girls?

Have them go to kids club the first night. Paperwork can be filled in ahead of time.

Water slides are 11aft.

There is an observation deck above the bridge.

They can have dinner with the club. The younger kids are corralled in the buffet area. We've seen them set up pizza making.

If you're going to Catalina, stay outside on the tender. At times we've seen many dolphins and sea lions.

In Ensenada there is a small playground along the Malecon. The fish market is also interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The waterworks is a must for most kids. Lots of fun. You might also want to check out the mini golf course on the sun deck.

Now, there are some "secret" places that Sharon alluded to which are fun places to be when the ship sails from Ensenada (if it's still daylight) . On deck 8 or deck 11, if you walk all the way to the front of the ship - on either side I think - you will find a door that leads you out to a deck on the front of the ship. It's not a deck with chairs or anything else, just a forward facing observation deck. The deck on 11 is right above the bridge. These observation decks are rarely crowded. Fun place to take the kids exploring.

Bob

The waterworks is a must for most kids. Lots of fun. You might also want to check out the mini golf course on the sun deck.

Now, there are some "secret" places that Sharon alluded to which are fun places to be when the ship sails from Ensenada (if it's still daylight) . On deck 8 or deck 11, if you walk all the way to the front of the ship - on either side I think - you will find a door that leads you out to a deck on the front of the ship. It's not a deck with chairs or anything else, just a forward facing observation deck. The deck on 11 is right above the bridge. These observation decks are rarely crowded. Fun place to take the kids exploring.

Bob

^^This^^ is a really cool place (the secret deck!) I love the Inspiration! You will have a blast!

Bob

Interesting.