Current price list for coffee bar & milkshakes?

ldlewis45

Anyone have one? I'm trying to decide whether it will be worth it for me to get Cheers. I wouldn't drink enough alcohol to make it worthwhile just for that, but I'm trying to decide if I would drink enough coffee drinks, milkshakes, and bottled water every day to make up the cost of the package.

Thanks! I think I'm just going to either get the soda package or just budget a certain amount. Even if I get bottled water, coffees, and milkshakes every day, I don't think I'd come out ahead by buying the Cheers package, unfortunately.

doconner - I think you can if they have it there at the cafe. I was on Triumph, and they had a limited number of alcohol bottles at the cafe. Just ask.

I also was able to get blended latte and mochachino too. Same price as iced. They'll also put whipped cream on it if you like that.

Redgrove - Not sure of the brand, but I thought it was good. I'm not a coffee snob though. :p

jeepers - I have heard they sometimes have a few free pastries at breakfast time. I usually forget about it though, so can't help you there.