Cabin selection

Polodriver

Can someone who has sailed on the Solstice tell me which cabins are the best say between Aqua Class, Concierge Class and Deluxe Balcony's.

I have read the brochure descriptions but would really value an experienced cruisers opinion.

Thank you.

We have sailed in all 3 and as far as I can remember there is no difference in the size of the cabin or the lay-out. The difference is in the perks that come with the booking I.e dining in Blu If you are in Aqua Class, you need to look at each category to see which one offers the best for your requirements. If an act cabin is available regardless of category, that's what we would book.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can someone who has sailed on the Solstice tell me which cabins are the best say between Aqua Class, Concierge Class and Deluxe Balcony's.

I have read the brochure descriptions but would really value an experienced cruisers opinion.

Thank you.

The only big difference in the 3 categories is the price. All of them are the same 194 sq ft of cabin space. We have been on deck 8,9, & 11, and are on 7 for the next cruise on the Equinox.

All the category have a few on the slant of the hump that have a tad bigger balcony, these are the ones we try to get.

EW