Miami hotel

firstcruiseyeah

Hello! I know everyone asks this question but I've been looking through all the threads and I'm still wondering where we should book. My husband and I are driving from Wisconsin. We are leaving on Friday night and hoping to get to Miami around 5:00-6:00 Saturday night. Obviously, we don't need anything fancy or with a lot of bells and whistles since we are driving straight through and will only be looking for something to eat and a comfy, clean place to sleep (and dream of our cruise the next day). We would love to have a breakfast included if possible. So, what do you guys think? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello! I know everyone asks this question but I've been looking through all the threads and I'm still wondering where we should book. My husband and I are driving from Wisconsin. We are leaving on Friday night and hoping to get to Miami around 5:00-6:00 Saturday night. Obviously, we don't need anything fancy or with a lot of bells and whistles since we are driving straight through and will only be looking for something to eat and a comfy, clean place to sleep (and dream of our cruise the next day). We would love to have a breakfast included if possible. So, what do you guys think? Thanks in advance! :)

Hilton Garden Inn West near the airport came in the lowest for us which included breakfast, 15 nights parking and to port shuttle. Call them directly for the Cruise Park & Stay rate. Hopefully you have or get a Hilton Honors membership (free). The Hampton Inn & suites, Brickell is much more expensive but a lovely hotel IMHO. I'm probably going to stay there as some friends will be there.

Hilton Garden Inn West near the airport came in the lowest for us which included breakfast, 15 nights parking and to port shuttle. Call them directly for the Cruise Park & Stay rate. Hopefully you have or get a Hilton Honors membership (free). The Hampton Inn & suites, Brickell is much more expensive but a lovely hotel IMHO. I'm probably going to stay there as some friends will be there.

Hilton Garden Inn is full for my pre-cruise night. Do you know anything about the Hampton Inn Airport West or Homewood Suites Airport West?

LaQuinta will allow you to park your car up to 14 days if you spend the night before the cruise.