Valor CD

Can someone please answer a question for me? Who is the CD on the Valor? I cannot find the info. I had the info before, but, now I am having a brain fart and can't find it, again.

Thanks in advance.

For whatever it is worth when we cruised with her this past Feb we saw her all over the ship.

Was on the Valor for 3 weeks in july and she was horrible,,i have done over 25 carnival cruises and would say she was the only CD i would not like to see again !!!!!! The rest of the her team were 90 times better than her...

Was on the Valor for 3 weeks in july and she was horrible,,i have done over 25 carnival cruises and would say she was the only CD i would not like to see again !!!!!! The rest of the her team were 90 times better than her...

We have also done over 25 and there are some we would probably avoid in the future too

We have also done over 25 and there are some we would probably avoid in the future too

This is not what I was hoping to hear. I'm on the Valor next Sunday. A good or bad CD can make all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is not what I was hoping to hear. I'm on the Valor next Sunday. A good or bad CD can make all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We sailed on the Valor as part of a good sized group and we all liked her and still talk to her via fb.

Our Valor cruise in December is only 3 days so I don't imagine CD will make a lot of difference. But I'm encouraged that she did a good job with Quest. We enjoyed that on Conquest but thought it was actually tame compared to what I'd read about it before going.

pump, pump, peace.

Our Valor cruise in December is only 3 days so I don't imagine CD will make a lot of difference. But I'm encouraged that she did a good job with Quest. We enjoyed that on Conquest but thought it was actually tame compared to what I'd read about it before going.

pump, pump, peace.

She made some changes and it was rather different than we had seen before but was a load of fun.

I'm on the Valor right now and I'm sure she is a very nice person, being a CD is not her calling. She has a British accent but seemed to turn her accent thicker and trying to be cutesy and it really got annoying. I have never ever complained about a CD before but she would be better off in a different line of work. I won't "complain" about her on th survey either but would not enjoy her being on our next cruise. Us get really spoiled when you have the best Jaime Dee!