Personal Choice Dining for !st time Cruiser

nckvilledudes

When we went on the Grand, last year we had not been on a cruise since '98......but it was that experience that brought us back to crusing and PC dining played a big roll. The Grand is a beautiful ship...but I have to say what I enjoyed most was the passengers...we went to New England in Oct. and it was an "older" well traveled crowd and they were so interesting...We had rough seas and lousy weather but, everyone just stayed so positive and we heard some great stormy sea stories...........our TP cruise was the same in Aug. just a great group of passengers( I was disappointed no PC, but as I stated in my last post great tablemates) and now we have a cruise planned for Jan. on the Coral.......PC dining for us again......the reason I like cruising is for the ports and people.......Service..food..atmosphere are not as important to me....

And I really don't think princess puts much thought anymore into how they put people together for traditional seating......years ago( I'm not that old just have cruised alot prior to '98) they would pair you with similar age, State, country, kids etc.....but, what I noticed from our TP cruise in Aug.. was just a mismash....honeymooners with oldies, couples with families.... ...I just think PC gives you such a variety of servers and patrons.....:) Have a great cruise.

Archived