Aft Corner Balconies

fumbalah

Hello!

Maybe my searching skills are not as good as they used to be, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on an aft corner balcony on any of Celebrities vessels. We cruised recently on an RCI ship where we were on the corner balcony and absolutely loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked about booking one fro my next trip and was informed that they were only for parties of 5. When I attempted to clarify that there might be additional cost for a family of three to book them I was clearly told that I could not book them unless we were a party of 5. I know I've seen posts that suggest smaller groups have been able to book them, so YMMV.

I asked about booking one fro my next trip and was informed that they were only for parties of 5. When I attempted to clarify that there might be additional cost for a family of three to book them I was clearly told that I could not book them unless we were a party of 5. I know I've seen posts that suggest smaller groups have been able to book them, so YMMV.

Yes, the M class FVs are usually only opened for less than 5 pax closer to sail date if they haven't sold ;).

As villauk wrote, if you want one, keep checking the website after final payment. They will appear if not enough groups of 5 or 4 have booked one. Immediately block it by making a dummy booking, then call in to cancel the dummy booking and transfer the cabin to your real booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are amazing cabins. Last year when I sailed Infinity it came up last minute and I was able to grab it. I was sharing a room with 2 teens and it was nice to have private space just in case I will sleeping and they came in late. The size of the balcony is incredible! The day we did the Panama Canal crossing we had my parents in there with us and had a blast! Look at the size of the balcony!!!

1472516017281.jpg.207286d5bd2ba25d05b40244f3dd89d1.jpg