Bve @ fll

hockeygal54

I am taking my niece to the BVE in November on the Regal. She lives in WPB and is going to drive down, meet us @ airport and surprised my daughter. We are staying @ a hotel overnite then will drive to port.

My question is this....does anyone know if there is a lot or section of lot designated to park for BVE guests? Is there a charge? It seems I saw signage for BVE near the front entrance when she dropped me curbside in Feb but we didn't do BVE then.

I know in houston/Bayport there was a small lot away from the cruise lot and there was no charge for it since folks would be gone in a few hours.

Thanks!

I am taking my niece to the BVE in November on the Regal. She lives in WPB and is going to drive down, meet us @ airport and surprised my daughter. We are staying @ a hotel overnite then will drive to port.

My question is this....does anyone know if there is a lot or section of lot designated to park for BVE guests? Is there a charge? It seems I saw signage for BVE near the front entrance when she dropped me curbside in Feb but we didn't do BVE then.

I know in houston/Bayport there was a small lot away from the cruise lot and there was no charge for it since folks would be gone in a few hours.

Thanks!

The Regal is usually at terminal 2 in Port Everglades and the parking garage is directly across the street. See the following for more info:

Port Everglades map: https://res-1.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Facilties_Map_UPDATED_August_5_2016_967fef41-99cb-400e-a99b-a0bbb8b935be.pdf

Port Everglades parking: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/

Port Everglades parking fees (there is no free parking): http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/parking-rates/

Thanks!

For the BVE at Port Everglades, it's the same parking as if you were going on the cruise and there will be a charge for however many hours you are there.

The signage that you saw is where you will enter in for the Bon Voyage itself. We have done it many times from here. Your daughter will enjoy it!

So should we drop one pax @ the pier with all junk and the others go to garage, park and come meet me/us @ the BVE area?

The porters will be located right at the entrance to the garage (assuming you are at terminal 2). Drop off the luggage and everyone except the driver. Since BVE guests board first, you most likely will be arriving early. There will be lines before the doors open - make sure you get in the correct one (they are marked; if it is the preferred passengers line it will be the one on the right). The driver will meet you in line in less than 5 minutes (since that's all it takes to park the car, exit the garage, and walk across the road) and you can all enter together.

Have fun with your niece and on the cruise!

• 3 weeks later...
Will the BVE person need to bring a passport? I've read PP, no PP; DL alone and DL plus birth certificate! I've never done this so it's confusing.

No, a driver's license is all that is needed. If you have issues inputting the DL number online in order to printout the boarding pass, call Princess and they will do it.