Monetary Limit on Black Card Freebie Meal?

Bollinge

We have been offered a free Speciality Restaurant meal with our Black Card status on our next cruise on Musica.

The only one on board now seems to be the Japanese Kaito, but some years ago they converted a corner of the buffet into an à la carte restaurant. I presume that has disappeared now.

In Kaito all items are individually priced, so in theory, could we order every single item on the Kaito menu and charge it to the ship's account?

As Beamafar said there is a set taster menu which is given to each Black Card holder .

So if both occupants of a cabin are Black then they can go to the meal twice, but wif they go to the same venue will get the same menu on each occasion.

Each restaurant will have its own set menu

Pete

PS

Musica class ships are only likely to have one speciality diner

Edited by Skier52

In our visit to Galaxy, after Voyagers Club was introduced, we were given the Venus menu, priced at €30pp. (Prior to VC you could go à la carte). They very kindly swapped out items for me as the original set menu wasn't to my taste. Recently on Magnifica, with only one Speciality Restaurant available, on our second visit we let them know the items we hadn't liked from the first and they offered alternatives.