Century Improvements Announced!

cruisemaster6

Oh wow, this is awesome. Century was my first X ship, and is still my favorite, and now she sounds even better. I've been considering taking a Baltics cruise -- I definitely will now, and I know on which ship too!

I wonder why they think they need to be replaced !!!

Could this mean one less thing to pack in the future....

Like the addition of the Lunch Cafe in the Spa area.

Know we need them to get her back to 7 day carib cruises.

cruisemaster, thanks so much for posting this informative link.

Like a couple of posters have already said, Century was also our first Celebrity ship although that was a while ago during her first year of service. Because of that cruise, we have been hooked on Celebrity although we have not been back on Century since. Maybe after the changes, it will be time for us to give her a second look.....

We were really looking forward to the "new" Century being in Florida. Very disappointed that it is only going to the Western. We live in florida nad hoped to take BB but that is impossible now. Don't like 4 and 5 day cruises too much work for such a short time. I wonder why Celebrity is forgetting about the Eastern?

teajak, why is it impossible? 9 days and we both live in Florida, sounds like a good thing for us, no planes! Milly does the Eastern Caribbean.
I know the Millie does the Eastern but I was hoping to do a BB Eastern and Western on the Century.The Zenith will be in Tampa which is great for us as we live in Ellenton 50 miles south of there. No balconies on the Zenith tho.

Sounds wonderful and I think that it's relatively cheap.... I booked an Eatser 5 night cruise on the century for April 2007 recently. I compared the price to several RCCI and Princess cruises and the Century trip was definaley the best value. We got a Century suite for a couple hundred dollars more than a regular outside. Maybe the price was low becasue it was so early or maybe it's pre-renovations. I don't care, but I am so excited....

Archived